Check your email to reset your password.
Terms & Conditions
THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS are apply between yourself, as our client and/or our subscriber(hereinafter collectively referred to as "you", "your", "his", "her" and "user/s") and TRADINGPLAN IO SDN. BHD. (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us" and "our").
WHEREAS by using tradingplan.io (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") and our services (hereinafter referred to as "Service"), you signify acceptance and compliance under this Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms").
IF YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS TO ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, AND/OR YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE.
WHEREAS we reserved the right to change any of the provisions in this Terms without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check the Terms on the Website regularly. Your continued use of the Website after the publication of new Terms on the Website shall be considered as your agreement to be governed by those modified Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by those changes, you should stop using the Website and Service and inform us in writing immediately.
1. Changes to the Website
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on the Website at any time without notice. We do not guarantee backward compatibility of our services and Application Programming Interface (API) in this case.
2. Copyright, License, and Trademarks
The entire contents in the Website, including but limited to all copyrights, trademarks, patents, service marks, trade names and software codes are owned by us except for third party content. You may not post, modify, distribute, reproduce, or commercially exploit in any way of any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information from the Website without our prior written permission.
3. Third party sites
We may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are inaccurate. You agree that we shall not be held liable for any trading activities or other activities that occur on any website you access through any links on tradingplan.io. We provide these links for the matter of convenience, neverthelss we do not endorse the content or services offered by these other sites.
4. Disclaimer regarding content
We at any time do not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through our services or on TradingPlan.io is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs
5. Registered users
In consideration of your use of the Tradingplan.io, you represent that you are of legal age and has legal capacity to form a binding contract. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the TradingPlan.io's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or TradingPlan.io has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TradingPlan.io has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the TradingPlan.io services (or any portion thereof).
6. Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any username and email address that use to register for your access to and use of our services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify TradingPlan.io of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. TradingPlan.io cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
7. Payment and cancellation of service
- Each user can try any paid plan for 30 days free of charge. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice. There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the autoconversion payment has gone through. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. The service is billed in advance on a monthly, annual, or 2-year basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account. If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
- All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your TradingPlan.io subscription.You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
- We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
- We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
- We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
- We offer refunds for recurring annual and 2-year payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual and 2-year renewal of the service, you have 14 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don't do this, TradingPlan.io assumes that renewal of the service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
- Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made.
8. Feedback to TradingPlan.io
By submitting ideas, content, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to TradingPlan.io through our contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) TradingPlan.io is not under any obligation of confidentiality, expressed or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) TradingPlan.io shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) TradingPlan.io may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of TradingPlan.io, without any obligation of TradingPlan.io to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TradingPlan.io under any circumstances.
Upon your request, your account can be deleted from TradingPlan.io. You may delete your account at any time by visiting your Profile Settings page. If you requested your account be deleted, we will delete the personal data associated with your account, however certain personal data will be retained if it has been integrated into data that is integral to our systems and site, including data in communications you have sent via our site.
By creating an account with TradingPlan.io, you agree that we can use your email address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
12. CONTENS AND/OR FEATURES ON THE WEBSITE
We reserved the right to limit any of the Website’s contents to the User during Free Trial Period of 30 days.
- All information and content on tradingplan.io should be viewed as educational only.
- The information presented on tradingplan.io is not intended to be a recommendation for any specific investment.
- Individuals are solely responsible for any live trades placed in their own personal account. We are in no way responsible for any investment and/or loss made.
- None of the content and/or feature published on the Website constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for investment for any users.
- We cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through our services or on tradingplan.io. is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs.
- We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for scripts, indicators, ideas and other content of third parties. Your use of any third-party scripts, indicators, ideas and other content is at your sole risk.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through tradingplan.io or our services.
- No representation is being made that any trading plans will or is likely to achieve profits or losses. In fact, you define your own trading plans and we shall not be liable to any profits or losses made pursuant to your trading plans.